NF 1200 iPAD, automatic external defibrillator, also known as AED.
The defibrillator is designed to be used by individuals without any first aid knowledge. NF 1200 iPAD has a clear verbal and visual instructions that guide the user through the use of any predefined language through the entire rescue operation. One of the most user-friendly defibrillators on the market.
+ Simple and easy operation.
• Metronome function and CPR instructions.
• Cannot be incorrectly operated.
• Daily self-tests.
• Does not require expensive inspection supervision.
• Highest IP 54 rating which means that iPAD is protected against dust and water.
• Also suitable for ships.
• CE approved and highest FDA approval.
• Stores 1 rescue attempt – 40 min. recording of the entire rescue process as well as ECG data.
• Software can be updated.
• Can also be used for Children up to 25 kg. or below 8 years of age by use of special pediatric pads to be purchased separately.
• 5 Years Battery Life in Standby Mode
Battery life of 200 shocks of four hours life
5 years unit Warranty
• 5 years Battery Warranty
This item is shipped directly from the manufacturer, please allow 7 days for delivery.